All of my kids have had their own special way of dancing when they were little. I just can't get enough of Jessica's - she just prances around the room!!! Most evenings the boys turn on the music just to watch her dance, such a princess.
I love your opening pictures of the children. They are all so handsome and it is such a great picture of all of them. I'm sure 'photographer Dad' took it. I need to print out a picture of it so that I can look at it often and remember how much I love each and everyone of them!
I am a busy mom to five, wow did I really just say five!! Never thought that would happen, but I love each of them dearly and would never trade them for anything. I get to stay home with my children which I love to do most days. I am currently taking a bookkeeping course in order to open my own bookkeeping for small business company. I love to spend time outside, especially in/around water, read (when I get a spare moment, which isn't many right now), go out with my hubby, and spend time with my family and friends.
So cute but you have to give us more than 9 seconds! The girls want to watch it over and over! Love you guys
ReplyDeleteAhhh, she is a princess!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so CUTE! What a girly, girl! I want to see more.
ReplyDeleteI love your opening pictures of the children. They are all so handsome and it is such a great picture of all of them. I'm sure 'photographer Dad' took it. I need to print out a picture of it so that I can look at it often and remember how much I love each and everyone of them!
ReplyDelete