Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mexico - day two!

Day two - Jaron woke up early again to catch the sunrise...I stayed in bed:) We took an excursion to snorkel the second largest reef in the world. We are very spoiled, because we were expecting to see many colors and beautiful ocean life, like we have seen in Tahiti. However, the current was strong and the fish were sparse. We were disappointed, but still enjoyed our time. Except Jaron got seasick and almost lost it in the ocean!! After snorkeling we got some lunch at a wonderful restaurant where we were serenaded by a couple of locals!! We were back in our room by 8 - I know party animals we are. It got dark around 5:30 so there wasn't much to do in the evenings unless you like to drink or go to the discoteque!!! Jaron really wanted to go, but I put a stop to that one:)
More locals!!
On the boat on the way out to snorkel...
Now we couldn't go to Mexico and not have lunch with giant sombrero hats and locals singing to us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment