Sunday, April 3, 2011

Springtime Fun!

We finally saw the sun and had a warm day on Friday so I packed up the babies and enjoyed the sunshine at Thanksgiving Point Animal Park. Amber and her two youngest joined us, so I wasn't alone to contain the two monsters:) The babies LOVED all the animals, although Jessica would randomly cry a bit, I think when there were a lot of other people around she would get a little overwhelmed. I need to get a season pass to this place with the animal park, dinosaur museum, and gardens it is worth it. I loved the park too because it was small enough for the babies to roam free and still be in my sight.
Justin and the baby chicks! Bonnie and Amber
Jessica checkin out the chickens, she loved to pet the fence...thinking it was the animals!
At the favorite spot, the DUCKS!!! This is Jess saying "ducks"
Justin checkin out the ducks. There was a ramp that led to a deck that over looked the pond. The kids spent lots of time runnin up and down the ramp.
Browsing through the garden!
Of course as I write this blog it is snowing outside and there is about 2 inches on the ground! Utah weather...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes you need to get a pass. I'm there a lot and in the summer we go almost every Monday to the animal park for family night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! And you guys do have crazy weather! You really should think about moving back to Cali! : )

    ReplyDelete