Monday, January 25, 2010
I love my mom!!!
Over Christmas break, my mom came and stayed with us for 10 days. It was wonderful to have her here with us. She is such a huge help! Not only with the babies, but with laundry, house pick up and dinner prep. She also tackled having all 5 kids a few times while Jaron and I enjoyed some time together. She is so willing to help in any way she can and I know that she just LOVES to hold, love, bath, feed, the babes. I miss her now that she is gone, not just because of the constant help, but I miss her company. It was nice to have another adult around 24/7 that would enjoy all the little things the babies did. It was wonderful to just hang out with her and be able to chat about nothing in particular. I love you mom and thank you for spending your Christmas break with us. We miss you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love your Mom too.
ReplyDelete