I can't believe that four weeks have past already. It is SO nice to have those weeks behind me and to be moving forward with the two little ones. Although I have really good babies, it is quite a challenge to have two of them. Once you get one fed, changed and happy...there is another that needs your attention. Thankfully they are good sleepers, sleeping 4+ hours at night. They are also pretty good during the day!
Jessica is weighting 5 lbs 12 oz, gaining 19 oz in two weeks. She is very social and when she is awake she is very alert. She loves to be held and has become quite spoiled with all the helping hands around. 

So, so cute! It seems like they have changed since we saw them last week.
ReplyDeleteKim they are so adorable! We are so excited to meet them. Keep those pictures coming! We love you tons and miss you!
ReplyDeleteThey are the cutest babies ever! I can't believe how big Justin looks in comparison to Jessica in these pictures. And to think they still aren't even as big as my newborns yet! :) Hope you are feeling well.
ReplyDelete