Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Six Months

Six months already:) I am happy to say that things are going very well. I am feeling the usual tired, hate to bend down, heartburn, stuffy nose, hard to get comfortable, etc. But other than that all is well:) I have had many people tell me that for carrying twins I am not that big. Well, I beg to differ, so here is a photo of me at 6 months pregnant with Nathan
And one at six months with the twins!
Now we can all see the difference!

4 comments:

  1. OK, so there is a difference! But you still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cute, Kim. And you are just so tiny, that those babies don't have anywhere to go but out. :) Glad things are going as well as possible. Let's try to get together again soon before these little ones come and then you're really tired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and I'm so jealous. The only thing inflating on you is your belly. Good Luck and don't forget to give your self some special attention while you can. Love you cuz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look amazing! The belly is definitely bigger, but where else can they go on such a cute, tiny frame. I hope all continues to go well. Your family is adorable. love ya

    ReplyDelete