Wednesday, February 18, 2009

13 Weeks

Today I had my 13 week doctor appt. After gaining 6 pounds, which I guess shows that the babies are healthy, and growing a ton, all is well with both babies. The doctor said my uterus is the size of a 20 week mom with one baby, so that might explain how big I feel. The next appt is on March 17 where we will find out the sexes of the babies and have the official ultrasound when everything is checked out and measured. We are excited for that date, although I am a little nervous now that it is coming so soon, gotta prepare to hear the words "two boys". We will love them no matter what and are praying for two healthy babies to join our family!

7 comments:

  1. You are still such an itty-bitty. I am so excited to see you pregnant! When can we play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Can't wait to see what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I will be checking your blog for sure to find out what you're having. We need to get our families together for dinner or a play date or something. Ethan would have so much fun knowing he's got more "Hawaiian-cousins" here in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Kim! It was the highlight of my week last week to see you after so many years. You don't look any older! Thank you SO much for taking the time for me and Lori. You were such a constant in my life during high school. You may not have known it but your friendship really helped me transition into our new ward when it was formed.

    I can't believe you will find out the sexes in just a few weeks. That seems so early. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a cutie, Kim. I'm excited for you and will only think of pink on the 17th. :)

    ReplyDelete