We are excited to say that we are expecting twins in August. I am 10 weeks along and doing well. I have been quite tired, hungry, and naseous. We found out we were pregnant early Dec and we were thrilled! We told the boys on Christmas by giving them a gift of a onsie. Braden and Nathan weren't quite sure what it was, but Tyson got it right away. He was like "oh...a baby" Then the other two were very excited! Tyson was still a bit subdued and when I got some time with him he said he was worried about the pain I would go through (such a sweetheart). We found out on the 29th that we were carrying twins. We were very shocked and it has taken some time for it to sink in! We had another appointment this week and got to see the babies moving around. What a miracle it is! We are so excited for this adventure we are upon. We will go from a family of 5 to a family of 7 and know that there will be many adjustments ahead. The boys are so excited and Nathan asks questions every day about the babies. It is fun to have older kids this time that know what is going on. Nathan being so excited has spread the word for us to all his friends, primary class and school class:) I will keep posting about our progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! Congratulations! Wouldn't it be great to have two girls?!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you. I loved being pregnant with older kids... the understood more, helped more... How fun!
ReplyDelete